Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
With the NSW Government announcing the 3-stage roadmap out of lockdown on the 27th September we can now confirm our reopening on the 11th of October. It’s been a long wait, we have missed you and couldn’t be more excited to welcome you back to Bodyfit.
The Government announcement has now confirmed that the “Freedoms” available from the 11th of October including attending the gym are for vaccinated people only. We understand the sensitivity and complexity of this issue and respect your right to choose. However, we have a legal obligation to follow the Public Health orders and guidelines issued by the NSW Government. We also have a duty of care to keep our members safe which we will not compromise.
We are eagerly planning & preparing for a fun, safe and responsible reopening based upon the framework outlined below.
Here’s what you need to know:
• From the 11th October only fully vaccinated people aged 16 & over and those with
medical exemptions will be able to enter our gyms
• Social distancing is required based upon the 4 square metre rule and our Group
Fitness classes will have a maximum capacity of 20
• Masks will be mandatory whilst you are not exercising
• You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination
• All members, guests and visitors will be required to check-in via the Service NSW
App and show our team on reception the green tick, as well as our standard Club
check in procedure upon entering.
• No towel no train, please ensure you bring one to every workout
• Your direct debits will re commence from the 11th of October
• From the 1st of December we can welcome unvaccinated members & guests
• If you are unvaccinated, we are happy to suspend your membership at no cost
from 11th of October until 1st of December. Please advise us, we are happy to
• 24/7 access will resume on the 1st of December
A reminder that all Bodyfit locations are registered as COVID-Safe venues and our fully vaccinated Bodyfit team has a COVID-Safe plan in place. We take your health
and wellbeing seriously. We will continue to monitor and follow the advice from NSW Health & Fitness Australia to ensure you a safe & enjoyable environment.
The countdown is now on, not long to go now. We look forward to seeing your smiles and get back to doing what we do best. Please be patient with our teams. We can’t wait to welcome you back, see you soon!